INTEGRAL TRANS LOGISTICS GMBH is the German transport company with international offices in Poland, Belarus and Kazakhstan. In Russia INTEGRAL TRANS LOGISTICS GMBH is represented by the transport company “SibLiner”.
Our fleet consists of more than 100 modern road trains not older than 3 years. We have:
- multipurpose trailers adjustable for transportation of oversized goods,
- our own warehouse for storage and consolidation of cargo in Poland,
- technical support stations in Germany, Poland, Belarus, Russia and Kazakhstan.
Our main specialization is international transportation of complete and groupage goods from Europe to the CIS countries, primarily Kazakhstan and other Central Asian countries.
In addition, we:
- deliver oversized goods from the EU to Russia, Kazakhstan and other CIS countries using our own transport,
- have a permit for the transportation of dangerous goods (ADR),
- transport the valuable goods,
- transport project cargo,
- deliver goods by air,
- provide warehousing services in the EU (cargo storage, consolidation)
- provide customs clearance services,
- provide freight forwarding services.
Advantages of INTEGRAL TRANS LOGISTICS GMBH:
- Promptness of transportation. The company’s logistics is organized in such a way that the cargo is on its way from Europe to Russia 24 hours a day without interruption (except for the time spent on customs clearance) while complying with all safety standards and labor legislation.
- Unrestricted access to permits. Having the fleet with German number plates, we do not depend on any political debates and are ready to fulfill your order, even when others are waiting for permits.
- Safety of cargo. With unrestricted access to trilateral permits we do not need to transfer the cargo, renew the documents, and so on. The cargo goes directly from Europe to any CIS country.
- Reliable transportation. A new, modern fleet and technical support stations in Poland, Belarus, Russia and Kazakhstan can guarantee uninterrupted movement of cargo.
- Our own and partner warehouses. Our own consolidation and storage warehouse in Poland with an area of 800 square meters and a partner consolidation warehouse in Germany greatly simplify and accelerate the delivery of groupage goods.
- Customs clearance. A dedicated customs agent working at our warehouse in Poland will execute all necessary documents. We prepare preliminary electronic declarations for the CIS.
- Our responsibility is insured for 5,000,000 euros. The responsibility of INTEGRAL TRANS LOGISTICS GMBH as a carrier and freight forwarder is insured by the German company KRAVAG. You can entrust your valuable cargo to us.
- Qualified staff speaking foreign languages. All drivers have the appropriate licenses and approvals for the transportation of dangerous goods, have undergone training, are fluent in foreign languages, know the fundamentals of executing documents, have experience in international transport.
- Freight forwarding. We organize and execute the delivery of any goods, including project and oversized ones, by the most convenient route within a reasonable time at the best price, with obtaining all necessary permits, executing documents and involving all possible modes of transport.
- Honesty and transparency in informing the customer. We promptly inform the customer about the traffic schedule. We provide access to GPS-tracking data. Monitor your cargo online! We do not hide problems, we prevent them.
The best recommendation is the company’s growth. We are on the market since 2010. Over a short period of time we have doubled the fleet and staff and earned the trust of customers.
The international freight quality management system is certified for compliance with ISO 9001:2015.
We have participated in the significant projects. The company INTEGRAL TRANS LOGISTICS GMBH has brought:
World Exhibition EXPO-2017 to Astana
* delivery of building materials, equipment and machinery for the construction of the exhibition halls in the capital of Kazakhstan
Formula 1 to Baku
* delivery of equipment required for Formula 1 Grand Prix of Europe held in the capital of Azerbaijan
European Games to Baku
* materials for the construction of sports facilities and equipment for events
And also dozens of pieces of equipment, including oversized one, for the extraction and processing of oil, gas and other minerals, hundreds of pieces of construction and agricultural equipment, thousands of groupage and complete goods.
We have been entrusted with machinery and equipment of such companies as Claas, Caterpillar, Petkus, Siemens, Bosch, Smeg, Xerox, ThyssenKrupp, Paul Wurth, New Holland, Stihl, etc.