The company INTEGRAL TRANS LOGISTICS GMBH specializes in international freight transportation. We transport cargoes from Europe to the CIS countries.
Our main destinations: Kazakhstan, Russia, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, France, Austria, Britain, Denmark, Spain, Switzerland.
Our fleet consists of 110 modern trucks not older than 3 years with the load-carrying capacity up to 24 tons. They meet standards of Euro-5 and Euro-6 environmental classes. The trailer volume is 82-100 cubic meters. The trucks are equipped with ADR kits.
Our drivers speak foreign languages and have extensive experience in international transport.
The international freight quality management system is certified for compliance with ISO 9001:2015.
The company INTEGRAL TRANS LOGISTICS GMBH fulfills any orders in the field of road freight transportation:
- International transportation of complete goods. With the German registration we have unrestricted access to permits, do not transfer the cargo and do not change the documents. Complete goods go directly from the EU to the CIS countries with minimal risk of delays at borders.
- International transportation of groupage goods. The partner consolidation warehouse in Germany and our own cargo storage and consolidation warehouse in the town of Biala Podlaska in Poland allow us to promptly, accurately and on time deliver groupage goods of any format at optimal costs.
- Transportation of oversized goods. We are ready to transport oversized goods using our own transport (multipurpose trailers). We obtain permits for transporting goods without intermediaries, have successful experience in planning and implementing transportation and can additionally involve reliable contractors if necessary.
- International transportation of project cargoes. We are ready to agree on a plan of arrival and unloading of cargo, collect goods in different countries and at the same time bring them to the customs clearance office. We have carried out projects for the delivery of materials and equipment for the construction of EXPO-2017 in Astana, the facilities of the European Games 2015 in Baku, Formula 1 Grand Prix in Baku, European equipment for large industries, including refineries, in Central Asia and Siberia.
- Transportation of dangerous goods. We can transport cargoes of ADR classes 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9: from flammable to toxic substances. All vehicles have ADR kits and drivers have undergone training.
- Valuable goods can be transported unescorted, which reduces shipping costs. Responsibility of INTEGRAL TRANS LOGISTICS GMBH is insured by the German company KRAVAG for 5,000,000 euros.
Contact our manager by phone or via an online form and find out approximate time and cost of transportation from the EU countries to the CIS countries, including Russia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan. In most cases, we can deliver your goods as soon as possible.
Transportation of groupage goods
The company INTEGRAL TRANS LOGISTICS GMBH has been providing services for international transportation of cargoes since its founding. Our warehouse and technical infrastructure makes it possible to cost-effectively deliver goods from different places from different consignors to different consignees, consolidating them in a single road train. Well-organized logistics reduces the time of delivery of cargoes.
How it works
We collect goods in the European Union countries using primarily our own transport. A modern fleet of vehicles with German number plates, registration of the company in the German jurisdiction make us independent of obtaining permits, as well as allow us to freely carry out transportation within the EU. We are responsible for the delivery of groupage cargo from the moment it is loaded, without involving subcontractors.
Consolidation of groopage goods at our own warehouse in the European Union. Preliminary consolidation of cargoes is available at the partner warehouse in Germany. Primary consolidation is carried out at our own warehouse in Biala Podlaska, Poland.
Customs clearance. A dedicated customs agent works at our warehouse in Biala Podlaska who is engaged in customs clearance of only those goods that are delivered by our company. We execute the EU export documents (EX, T1).
Optimal logistics and acceptable time of delivery. The road train traffic diagram that we have been using for years allows us to get from EU countries to the CIS countries with minimum delays. We can ensure groupage cargo traffic 24 hours a day, except for the time spent on customs clearance, without violations of the labor legislation, weakening security or compromising the safety of the cargo (we do not transfer the cargo).
Technical support throughout the whole distance between the European Union and Kazakhstan. Technical support stations of INTEGRAL TRANS LOGISTICS GMBH are located in Germany, Poland, Russia and Kazakhstan. They provide uninterrupted movement of cargo on the highway by keeping rolling stock in good condition.
Large volumes and regularity of traffic. Our road trains cross the border of the European Union and the Customs Union every day. Your groupage cargo will not wait for a ride for weeks.
Insurance for 5,000,000 euros. The responsibility of the carrier and freight forwarder is insured for a considerable amount by the German company KRAVAG. You can entrust your valuable cargo to us.
Honest and transparent informing on the movement of cargo. We keep the customer informed of road train movement and provide GPS-tracking data. Our credo is not to hide the problems, but prevent them.
Door-to-door delivery. We deliver groupage cargo directly to the consignee.
Contact our manager by phone or via an online form and find out approximate time and cost of transportation from the EU countries to the CIS countries, including Russia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan. We are responsible for the cargo along its way from the consignor to the consignee.