The fleet of INTEGRAL TRANS LOGISTICS GMBH includes:
- 110 road trains not older than 3 years.
- Road trains meet environmental standards Euro-5 and Euro-6.
- Load-carrying capacity of the road trains is up to 24 tons.
- Volume of trailers is 82 – 100 cu m.
- 6 multipurpose trailers that can be converted for oversized goods.
- Each road train is equipped with an ADR kit.
The road trains are registered in Germany, which provides unrestricted access to obtaining permits. We do not depend on any political debates and are always ready to pick your goods in Europe using our own transport. We do not transfer the cargo or re-execute the documents to fit in the limit of permits.
Road train maintenance and technical support stations are located in Germany, Poland, Belarus, Russia and Kazakhstan, providing uninterrupted movement of goods between Western Europe and Central Asia.